Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Puddle jumping

So, Dezi and I had a successful puddle conquering experience.

Freshly rained thanks to Tropical Storm Andrea, the one side of the outdoor has some sizeable puddles. So I figured we could do some work riding through them, seeing as though we have our first show next Saturday, and I want it to be an extremely positive experience for my widdles.

And... to be quite honest, after that Fidler Run Show... I'll be damned if one of my horses isn't gonna be a mudder.

At any rate, after a bit of coaxing, Dezi walked into the puddle, and proceeded to murder it with her front legs (stompstompstomp). We were able to walk & trot through it going to  the right. Not so much going to the left, but these things take time. ESPECIALLY if you wanna do it right.

In other news... i found an awesome deal on ebay & I'm getting my birthday present early! A lightly used pair of Konigs!!! :D

and in addition... an awesome deal appeared on a facebook group... also acquiring a lightly used mattes pad for tori (since it's taking forever to get around to re-purposing the one that recently died). :D HORRAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment