Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

After the not so heavenly waters...

Idk what the hell happened at this show between this year & last year. But I am seriously disappointed in the lack of ring maintenance that has directly caused my mare's lameness to flare up.

Tori was perfectly perfect in our 2-2 class the day before... But we were robbed on the score. Bitch gave me 4's on my simple changes & said I didn't walk. The hell I did. I surely didn't do any flying lead changes... Because we certainly don't do that on command yet (and with that being said, it's much more explosive than normal movements she does). She also didn't trot. We performed a canter-walk step-canter, but because there can technically be 1-3 steps of walk, so because she didn't take 3 steps of walk, I received a 4... On both of them. There were a couple other things she said but didn't make sense... Like that Tori wasn't submissive and she was the most submissive she's ever been at a show! Friggen sucks. OH! and because i was crooked in my lateral movements, means that my position must be crooked for the whole test, and i received a 5 on that. :c talk about being totally destroyed.

We get no recognition for a well done performance. But I know my mare was the best she's ever been & I love her for it! Even if I only do schooling shows with her for the rest of forever, it's okay because I still have her & I can still ride her (when she's not in pain).

Looks like I'm going to be focusing on my next chapter... Dezdemona, my happy, wonderful, desperately trying to be uphill, 3-yr-old child prodigy.

No comments:

Post a Comment